Know your Audienceis the funda behind the success on web blogosphere.
One more good tool available out there is Feedburner . This also really cool. But is limited to few stats in its free version
Recently i have found a new service by ewebcounter, The site is really cool and provide cool information about visitors. The cool thing about it is its real time stats which may not be much of use to a blogger but it can be fun to play with. You can see who's online on your website.
Isn't it cool?
It also provides IP lookup on Google MAPs. Now that's what i found interesting. Its also a toy like facility.
So If you are joining them you will get the following facilities(since I'm not a flattering kind of person so I have copied these features from their homepage, but i guess you will get much more than that):
- A 100% free web counter that be can installed on virtually any website
- A wide assortment of invisible and graphical web counter styles to choose from
- A password protected account to view your detailed web statistics
- We provide a hosted solution, so there's no software for you to install and to maintain
- Over 20+ web statistical reports with detailed logs and charts
- Monitor who's on your website with real-time streaming data
- Track page views, unique visitors, visitor paths, referrals, search engine keywords, etc.
- Get statistical reports emailed to you
One more cool thing that it provide is pie charts for all the infos (viz country, ISP, browser, Platform, activity, referral, search engine, keywords, length of the session, pages visited) about visitors to you site. It has tonnes of information about your visitors, is very easy to use and install, but is limited to only 200 reports at a time in its free version. But you can upgrade it whenever you want. If you won't believe me then check it out yourself. I bet you won't be regretting about your decision to follow my advice. Check it Out for yourself